Tuesday, August 8, 2017

#56 Taylor Swift + Team Building + Happy Face

Oh Friday you were so good to me!

Today was the end of a summer student intern position for one of my helpers. "O O O O'Riley", Riley Pool ( not his last name) Riley Cruz (Tom Cruz younger brother) and "Hey Osterman" were all names he would indulge letting me call him on the daily. He's off to get ready for Fall Semester. I can't wait to see what amazing things lie ahead for him.  Our team took him to lunch today at his choice of restaurant. He picked Twisted Root. 

OH   MY   WORD   Y'ALL!! Just stop it! Stop it right now! The best burger I've had in a very long time. I got the Big Texan (without chipotle sauce cause...ew gross). Y'all it had guacamole and cheddar cheese with some fried onion strips. So So stinkin' good!




This was my name during lunch. They even sang "Our Song" lyrics when my order was ready. 

I will be visiting again real soon and this time it will be well documented. 

Then after lunch our office had the dreaded team building meeting.

Oh Lord I was not ready for what was about to happen. Y'all we went BOWLING on campus!! Wait! What? 

3 out of 4 have gotten a strike


Friday team building meeting. #BaylorProud #Mybossisbetterthanyours #Throwyahandsup


I love doing life with these people

Y. E. S. that is how our office rolls. I can't tell you how much I love my job. I have been blessed with some amazing things in my life but this job and my coworkers are just beyond. 

Yes Jesus Love Me!!

In other news, this guy right here is feeling so much better. He is back to his old self. 




Bring on the weekend!! I am ready to have some fun. 

Until tomorrow my sweet readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment