Saturday, July 8, 2017

#32 Little Gifts

Breakfast was from the thoughtfulness of a friend. Nothing beats a morning treat to start your weekend off on the right foot.

Then lunch was again gifted to me through another friend. I've never eaten Thai food before so I played it safe. It was really good. Next time I'll try the Pad Thai.



Isn't it amazing how food can be the tie that binds us all together. Sharing your lives with each other over a meal.  Sharing in joys and triumphs, consoling each others worries and fears. There is something so magical happening around a table that must make God smile.  I am ever so grateful for all the people placed in our lives...just one more gift that made its way through my day.  The very definition of #mycuprunnethover

Happy Friday y'all. Have a great weekend my dear friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment