Thursday, July 13, 2017

#38 Hot Mess Express

Y'all even snickers knows what is up with me. 


All kidding aside today was just a struggle. From getting out of bed after 9.5 hours of sleep. Yes you read that correctly. I was asleep by 7:30 last night. I was draggin' all day.  Literally and figuratively...this boot on my foot is so hot and heavy. Lordy Lordy the things I get myself into. 

Suffice it to say that snickers was a REALLY GOOD THING cause y'all know how I like to eat my feelings. 

Tomorrow is another day. 

P.S. I think I found a place locally to get my chicks!! I can go visit their farm and see what it's all about before I get started. These are truly exciting times for me y'all. Can you imagine though? I'll have to wrap my boot in plastic (no chicken poo on the boot) before I go. Ha won't that be a sight? 

No comments:

Post a Comment