Thursday, July 13, 2017

#37 Stress Fracture + Atwoods

As you might have seen in today's Instagram post...my foot has a stress fracture. Say what? I thought I was done with all that in April. Well unfortunately not but my Dr. at Waco Foot and Ankle is on the job. Back in the boot for 2-3 weeks and then to a walking shoe for another 2 weeks.



In other news, we spent some time looking at chickens today. Baby chicks in fact at Atwoods. Gosh they are so cute. However they are not sexed, only straight run (aren't I sounding so knowledgeable already? Again with the smoke and mirrors). I'm thinking I'll to have to order them from a breeder unless I can find a different location that carries them year round locally.

These are the two types I'm leaning towards  Aren't they just too precious?


 via Google
via Google
Until tomorrow sweet friends...



No comments:

Post a Comment